Get my own profile
- Ebrahim PourjamTarbiat Modares UniversityVerified email at modares.ac.ir
- Mohammad Reza AtighiPhD student at Ghent UniversityVerified email at ugent.be
- P. CastilloIAS-CSICVerified email at csic.es
- Ali Roshan-bakhshNematlogist Ph.D. - Tarbiat Modares UniversityVerified email at modares.ac.ir
- Robin Giblin-DavisProfessor and Acting Center Director, Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center, UniversityVerified email at ufl.edu
- Ali yaghoubiTarbiat Modares University, Plant Pathology Department, NematologyVerified email at modares.ac.ir
- Reyes Peña SantiagoProfesor de Zoología, Universidad de JaénVerified email at ujaen.es
- Alexander RyssPrincipal Researcher, Zoological Institute of the Russian Academy of SciencesVerified email at zin.ru
- Terry BertozziResearch Scientist - Bioinformatics, South Australian MuseumVerified email at samuseum.sa.gov.au
- Davoud KoolivandDepartment of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Zanjan-IranVerified email at znu.ac.ir
- alireza ehsaniTarbiat Modares UniversityVerified email at modares.ac.ir
- Mehdi PourhashemiAssociate ProfessorVerified email at rifr-ac.ir
- Wim BertNematology Research Unit, Ghent UniversityVerified email at ugent.be
- Matthew C HutchinsonDepartment of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton UniversityVerified email at princeton.edu
- Farahnaz Jahanshahi Afshar, Assistan...Department of Plant Nematology, Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection, Tehran, Iran.
Majid Pedram, Associate Prof.
Department of Plant Pathology, Faculty of Agriculture, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
Verified email at modares.ac.ir - Homepage